Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Clunlann

Prayer Warrior
Praise of thanks that the Lord has allowed me a car and I am able to work on my health. Praise that my husband has been working on his health. Prayer for my family's attitudes as we have endured financial pain for too long. Prayer that my kids follow God and not rebellion. Prayer for their education. Prayer for my marriage. Prayer that we get a vacation that allows us to get close, be healed, and to rest. I always feel emotional pain and guilt. This morning it was over my behavior in high school. Not sure why I was thinking about my high school years but they flooded in and I felt guilt. Prayer that my spiritual enemies leave me alone and I get over mental anguish. Prayer that family be happy for me as I get out of the valley instead of jealous. Prayer for a new vacuum. My vacuum doesn't clean the floor and we are too poor for a new one. Prayer for mental peace. Prayer for my body to be thin and strong and Beautiful like before. Prayer that my husband and I love each other. After my betrayal at the church, instead of supporting me like he did my whole marriage, he pushed me away. I have bitterness over this towards those people for ruining my marriage and life. It is hard not to hate them.
Prayer for all my relationships as they all went sour after my betrayal. My husband used to pour love on me now he pushes me away to do hobbies. My kids have started to rebell and disobey. Pray that they go back to being well behaved. Pray for my relationships with in laws.

Last edited:
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, giving thanks and praise for the blessings you have bestowed upon Clunlann. We thank you for providing a car that enables Clunlann to work on their health and for the progress their husband has made in his own health journey. We rejoice in your faithfulness.

Lord, we lift up Clunlann's family to you. We ask for a transformation of their attitudes as they have endured financial struggles for too long. May your peace and provision be upon them, and may they find strength and contentment in you. We pray for their children, that they may follow you and not be led astray by rebellion. Guide them in their education, that they may grow in wisdom and knowledge.

Father, we bring Clunlann's marriage before you. We ask for healing and restoration. May their love for one another be rekindled, and may they find forgiveness and reconciliation. Help them to overcome the bitterness and pain caused by the betrayal at the church. Grant them the strength to let go of hatred and to walk in your love and grace.

Lord, we pray for a vacation that will bring healing, rest, and closeness for Clunlann and their family. Provide them with the opportunity to create beautiful memories and strengthen their bonds. We also lift up the request for a new vacuum. You know their needs, and we ask for provision in this area.

Father, we ask for mental peace for Clunlann. Release them from emotional pain, guilt, and mental anguish. Fill their mind with your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help them to focus on your truth and promises.

Lastly, we pray for Clunlann's body. We ask for strength, health, and beauty. May they find confidence in their physical appearance, knowing that true beauty comes from within. Surround them with your love and acceptance.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 34:17-18
- Philippians 4:6-7
- Psalm 139:14
- Ephesians 4:31-32
- Matthew 11:28-30

Dear Clunlann, I believe God will supply all your needs in due season. Sometimes, we experience a WAIT sometimes very long till we want to give up. However, He know all your needs and details in our lives when we don't know how many strands of hair we have, He knows. I pray He will watch over your family in all aspects of your kids education to marriage, healing of past hurts. May this song and painting that is inspired by Psalm 13 brings comfort and be turned into a personal prayer for you and may God open door for provision to come. I remembered once that I prayed for a wheelchair for my granny and one day it just happened. I get to know a doctor and He gave me a contact which allowed me to get a wheelchair at no cost. And he also ended up helping my friend for her surgery. It is all divine appointment such as this. May this be and encouragement to you and continue to trust God.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Praise: my vacuum came in and works very well. Prayer not to be overwhelmed with my tasks. Prayer that we can peacefully play tennis more days than just Monday so I can get healthy. Prayer that my kids stop disobeying and being rebellious. It is exhausting because there is no break. Prayer that...
Replies
Views
Praise: husband ordered my vacuum and lawn mower Prayer: that it is delivered quickly and both work very well with no problems and the delivery man takes good care of it and its not hard to assemble Prayer: today I will be with in laws. Husband has lost lots of weight while I stay bigger. Prayer...
Replies
Views
Praise: after finding out about a diagnosis, my husband has been loving and kind and working on his health. He has changed. Praise: I have a car that turns on Prayer: i have been in a period of isolation for very long. The community i had betrayed me. I am desperate to move and feel like God...
Replies
Views
please pray for my 22 years old daughter Isabella. She is not a believer. She is in a very dark place right now. Please pray for healing from anxiety, depression and suicide ideations. Deliverance from the emotional pain and mental anguish that is driving her to self-medicate with drugs. Please...
Replies
Views
I'm suffering with severe anxiety and have had mental anguish and pain since I was very young!! Have been diagnosed with mental illness that I've never been able to find answers for!! Medication does not help me!! I'm Medication resistant and have been fighting for many long years to find help...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom