Praise of Jesus, help me clear all this

Pushpadevassy

Disciple of Prayer
Praise of Jesus, help me clear all this credit problem & get good job to my son ###, peace in family

  • pip_team-disciple.png




Posted just now



Praise of Jesus, help me clear all this credit problem & get good job to my son ###, peace in family
Quick Reply
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. Please pray for my daughter ### to clear all her debt financially she broke. Please pray for my younger daughter ### to get a job in ### as her visa is expiring this month.
Replies
6
Views
284
God please please help me clear a huge loan of mine. I have been cheated and duped. Because of this issue I am stuck and not able to do and for my lovely parents. Please help me clear this loan please
Replies
6
Views
359
Jesus, I am very afraid of the Russian Ukraine war. I don't know what I'm supposed to do as an unemployed and afraid civilian who doesn't drive in America. I'm focusing on the Holy Bible during times of anxiety. I feel very restricted in what I can do. I feel very oppressed in the sense that I...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom