Praise Jesus and pray I might find a ### soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 769810
  • Start date Start date

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
178
Jesus I might find out today about whether they will withdraw the job offer because I don't have a driver's license....please don't let this happen if it be Your Will in Jesus Name amen thank You Lord
Replies
9
Views
109
Please pray that I might find the right fit in terms of employment. I was 'downsized' in ### and it's been a constant struggle the entire time. I've been working all along, but keep going from job to job. Now my finances are really in trouble, I'm borrowing from my retirement money, I'm just...
Replies
4
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,764
Messages
16,792,113
Members
649,375
Latest member
Biertaraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom