Praise God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Your prayers have helped me and my ###. Last night was the best night we have had in a long time. My ### did not harass us in any way. I know it is because of God. Thank you God for looking out for me and my ###. Thank you for all my new ### that have prayed for my ### and myself. Continue praying that my ### will leave us alone. Thank you God, I believe in you, thank you. I give you all the praise.
 
Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
302
Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for many individuals (names omitted for privacy) for their salvation and that God's will be done in all their lives, and in the lives of their families, loved ones, enemies, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Also pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in...
Replies
10
Views
194
God truly is great and almighty!!! Praise God and thankyou to Him that has helped me and my cat ### through this terrible time. Her Vet visit went well, she seems stable and has gained weight!!! Please continue to pray for her full recovery and thankyou and God bless everyone praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom