Praise God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Thank you for all you have done for me. Thank you for all my Christian friends. Be with those in need as you have been there for me, when I was in need. Thank you God, thank you.
 
Father, thank You for ### and his report of fulfilled needs. I'm sure we are all honored and more than pleased to be his new friends "in Christ". This is fantastic news. I ask You Father to continue to bless ### even to overflowing. Give him the Spirit of praise along with his thanksgiving. Let him be used to bring the message of salvation to many, pulling them out of the darkness and into the glorious light of Your Kingdom. Fill him with the fire of the Holy Spirit. Take perfect care of all his physical as well as any financial needs. Even as this Nation's economy is in a downturn, Your Kingdom flourishes with untold glory and riches. You own the cattle on a thousand hills as well as the land they graze upon. All the gold and precious gems of this world belong to You. But much, much more is ### precious in Your sight. Again thank You Father for giving us this friend and brother to us. How welcome he is in the family of God. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
THANK YOU GOD, i pray that we may hear more of the people who have seen You work. Thank You for Who You are and how You work!!!

I pray for blessings and holiness over this ###'s life. Amen
 
Thank you Lord for helping our brother.
 
Last edited:
Please bless ### with wonderful joy, love, peace, wisdom, teaching, health, and financial coverage. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Summary (due to privacy): Please pray for many individuals (names omitted for privacy) for their salvation and that God's will be done in all their lives, and in the lives of their families, loved ones, enemies, associates, acquaintances, and friends. Also pray for me. May God's Will Be Done in...
Replies
10
Views
194
Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
306
Father, thank you so much for all blessing you have brought my way big or small. Thank for sustaining and taking care of my needs. I'm still trying to get back on track will bill but Father I know you are waiting over me. Lord let wrongs be made right and allow me to stay consistent on my...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom