Praise God that He has answered our prayers! ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kawaii
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kawaii

Guest
Praise God that He has answered our prayers! My son and I got our medical insurance back! Thank You Jesus!!!!!! I'm praying and believing my husband will as well! Please pray that we will get our food assistance as well. I will continue to pray and believe He will supply! Also, pray that they don't take money from our tax return, it is greatly needed to help us catch up on bills and pray the Lord keep our car going strong until we can afford to get it fixed.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I pray you get to use your tax money to get caught up. I pray thanks for the return of your medical insurance. In the name of Jesus I pray for all of this. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
THANK YOU JEHOVA GOD AND JESUS....YOU TRULY LOVE GIVING BLESSINGS BUT WE KNOW YOUR WANT US TO WORK FOR IT..NOT FOR MONEY BUT TO PASS YOUR TRIALS JUST TO SEE HOW MUCH WE LOVE YOU.. IF ONLY ITS IN YOUR WILL, PLEASE BLESS THESE PEOPLE X100.. AMEN..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 102:17 – “He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.” Extended Explanation: In Psalm 102:17, the psalmist offers a comforting truth: God hears the cries of those who are struggling and...
Replies
9
Views
176
Hello, I had previously opened a topic for my ex-girlfriend, whom I had upset very much, to forgive me and I had asked you all to pray. Finally, our prayers were accepted and she forgave me. I wanted to share this with you, my brothers. Now, I would like you to pray for God to bring us back...
Replies
8
Views
369
Lord has answered our prayers, my mother is now recovered from corona. Her oxygen level is stable and God protected our family, praise the Lord. She is still very weak plz continue praying for her and family. Thank u. God bless u all🙏 She is still very weak p
Replies
6
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom