Praise God! Thank you, Lord, for my ...

Heather<3

Beloved of All
Praise God! Thank you, Lord, for my job. I'm grateful for ### and that I can go work for her. Lord, let me do my work for you. I pray that I do well and focus on you. Lord, guard my thoughts. Lord, I thank you that my husband was able to go to the job fair today. Even though he is overqualified for those jobs, I pray that he made a good impression with the HR managers and they will think of him for more senior level jobs. I pray that you bring the connections, call backs, job interviews, and OFFER LETTERS that he needs. I ask that you restore my family. Please, take away the mental illness that is attacking ###. Deliver her from witchcraft, drug abuse, promiscuity, and bad friends. Lord, place signposts in her life to guide her back to you, Jesus. Send angels to every member of our family. Lord, protect me from thoughts of failure and frustration. Help me to take my focus off of self and place it on you. I know that it only takes one word from you to turn our lives back around for the good. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for your family - ###'s emotional & spiritual health & growth, ###'s opportunity (thank You, Lord!), & increasing knowledge of You, Lord. My prayer requests are in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your family - ### emotional & spiritual health & growth, ###'s opportunity (thank You, Lord!), & increasing knowledge of You, Lord. My prayer requests are in Jesus' name, Amen.
God bless you, ###! I continue to pray for ###. God help out ### children!!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
296
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
199
GOD thank you for this day and all your provisions GOD i pray that you will continue to protect and guide me GOD i pray that you provide me with the resources needed to meet expenses this month. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
11
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,539
Messages
16,777,927
Members
648,095
Latest member
Tweytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom