Praise God. Thank you for your prayers ...

For the first time do exactly what the Word of God teaches concerning your husband and that is honor him as the head over your home and determine not to fuss or argue but just be loving and kind and Father God promises you your husband will cherish you in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
 
Lord you are loving God. You make ### for reconciliation and get them together Amen.
 
Lord you are God of love. You make ### to reach ### for reconciliation and living together Amen
 
Praise God. Thank you for your prayers and may God bless you all. Kindly continue praying for me so that I can reconcile with my husband. I want my husband back in my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen
God knows everything He looked at you as you request. Father Lord bless your child and make her husband back as she want in the name of Jesus amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
205
GOD thank you for this day and all your provisions GOD i pray that you will continue to protect and guide me GOD i pray that you provide me with the resources needed to meet expenses this month. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
11
Views
176
Father, thank you so much for all blessing you have brought my way big or small. Thank for sustaining and taking care of my needs. I'm still trying to get back on track will bill but Father I know you are waiting over me. Lord let wrongs be made right and allow me to stay consistent on my...
Replies
8
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,703
Messages
16,802,617
Members
650,209
Latest member
Aeroaltaerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom