Praise God...thank Thee for a wonderful day and a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
Praise God...thank Thee for a wonderful day and a healthy body for everyone of us...please guide my children for starting their school again. Lead and protect my family, esp our spiritual life. Forgive me Lord for I have sinned, give me a clean thought and get away me from any evil thought, give me more patience and comfort me during my loneliness. I need You Lord and my family... In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request to have a wonderful day at work and thank Jesus that I only need to work 2 days this week. Pray for tomorrow interview that I will get the job offer and holy spirits to give me favour with the interviewer and pray that ### will reply and Jesus will make it clear is it ### or ###...
Replies
7
Views
335
Prayer for God to bless me with a wonderful day at work and also to open up a new permanent job as a business analyst after 27 April and for income to be provided. Pray that ### will repent and stop being a hypocrite rather than relying on relying on her own strength and go to church but the...
Replies
6
Views
303
Pray for strength and wonderful day at work today as I felt tired but now I chose to surrender my worries to Christ and even if this job closes, pray that Jesus will open up a new permanent job immediately I need not worries and for good Friday that there will be no rain in Malaysia ### till...
Replies
8
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom