PRAISE GOD! My daughter went in yesterday and she

PRAISE GOD! My daughter went in yesterday and she is ###wks and ### days and the doctor heard a heartbeat and saw a baby. Please pray for she goes in again before ###. We pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God my daughter went out of town for two weeks and I will be without a phone so my son so my son ### ### will not live with you get a hold of me until she gets back today I know that he was at a safe place and they were going to try to help me get off drugs I pray that they let him stay there...
Replies
5
Views
267
Thank you so much God my daughter is doing good today she ate lunch and dinner I believe in you that you are only the God who ease the sickness from my daughter only her stomach is still hurting I hope that will go in the name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
889
Praise GOD! My daughter’s purse was found and my kitchen sink is working fine! ❤️
Replies
5
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom