Praise God my daughter has been sent home because ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

akinyi

Humble Prayer Partner
Praise God my daughter has been sent home because school fee please pray I get the money so she can go back to school soon Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter has been diagnosed with low ovaries that prevent her from getting pregnant. She has been married for 5 years. So I am believing God to change her situation (fruit of the womb) because what God cannot do does not exist. I want the power of the pastor to wipe her tears.
Replies
6
Views
345
Thank you so much God my daughter is doing good today she ate lunch and dinner I believe in you that you are only the God who ease the sickness from my daughter only her stomach is still hurting I hope that will go in the name of Jesus Christ I pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
889
Praying in the mighty name of Jesus if you can come in agreement to pray for my daughter ### who's 37 and my granddaughter who is 19 who battles with anorexia to wake up spiritually that they would both start going back to church and realize that we are in the end times. I pray the blood of...
Replies
8
Views
562
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom