Praise God man of God, I have a problem

Rachel ngendo

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God man of God,
I have a problem with my siblings they say am a devile worshiper they don't talk to me and even my mum believe so there is no peace in my father's house because they believe that I want to sacrifice them, please pray for ### Coz this is too much for ### to handle ### need God to interventions.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember ### in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her suitation plz have Mercy on her n PROTECT her from every evil Lord STRENGTHEN her BLESS her with ur COURAGE n help her to walk according to ur WILL n use her for ur GLORY in JESUS NAME I pray. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey do you believe this story: Hi my dad wants me to clean even if I have stroke symptoms saying I’m being very smart mouthed but my ### syndrome insomniac mom doesn’t sleep for weeks.
Replies
10
Views
338
So I've posted a few prayer requests previously where I was asking for the will of God to be done in my relationship. For context, he's a Christian too, and he's baptized as well, comes from a very pastoral family. The perfect kind, at least that's what I thought. So I have already told him in...
Replies
5
Views
213
In the words and lyrics of ### Lord, Do it for me Oh Lord, do it for me Lord If you don't do it It just won't be done So Lord, do it for me Lord fix it for me Anybody know that only God can do it Oh uh fix it for me oh, Thank you Jesus Because lord, I have a problem that...
Replies
9
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom