Praise God... Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

bethb

Servant
Dear Lord I come before You today praising Your Name. Thank You for the many blessings in our lives. Thank You for giving my heart peace even though I am going through very difficult times now. I feel Your loving arms around me and know all is in Your hands. Lord I pray for Your guidance in understanding what I should do to help my family get through this very difficult time. Should I retire early to get us out of this financial distress? This would leave us with no medical insurance. Please guide me to the right decision Lord. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please give me peace of my mind because so much is happening in my life. Please be with my people that are building my room at home. Help them to put more effort for them to finish this week or next week and do an excellent job that I will be proud of...I am also struggling...
Replies
7
Views
268
Every year in July, I've experienced very hard and difficult things, and this July I have a project due that requires me to travel. I really don't want to because it's July, but I also don't want to delay the project. What I go through every July is truly very difficult and awful. What should I...
Replies
9
Views
141
Please pray for two recent job interviews that both went very well. I ask for God’s guidance, favor, and blessing over each opportunity. For one position, please pray that the organization sees the value, experience, and gifts I can bring to the role and that I receive a job offer soon if it...
Replies
11
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom