Praise God for restoring my marriage, healing ### of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StephT

Prayer Warrior
Praise God for restoring my marriage, healing ### of his addiction and providing for us. Be with ### and the doctor during his test. Healing for him. Please protect my job during this merger and open new doors and opportunities for me. Please let Your will be done for Your glory.
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Reaching out for continued prays for God to do his will in my marriage. My husband and I have been separated for 2 months (his choice) now and some days I do okay mentally and others not so much. I am completely shattered and feel the world crumbling beneath my feet. I am locked in to reading my...
Replies
16
Views
600
My name is ### ### and my husband name is ### ###. We've hit another rough patch in our marriage and my husband told me that he's not in love with me and wants a divorce. I'm praying hard to God but I need someone's to please intercede on our behalf. I'm willing to fight for my marriage with...
Replies
16
Views
753
Father, God, please soften ### heart, and help him to turn away for lust or any temptation. I will not lose my marriage. Peace be still.
Replies
9
Views
472
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom