Praise God For He Is Worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been praying on here for months for the love of my life. Mr. ###. I just want to thank God for answering my prayers. Thank You Lord for working in my life. Thank You for peace and joy. I am praying for ###'s salvation. I pray You continue to work on his heart & shine Your light on him. I am forever grateful Lord!! Thank You Jesus!! In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 108:1 : A Song or Psalm of David. O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. Theological Implications: This verse carries a profound theological truth: unwavering trust in God is possible even in the...
Replies
11
Views
175
PRAISE REPORT! 🙏🏽🙌🏽 I am so grateful to share that I was offered a job with the County! 🎉 I want to sincerely thank everyone who prayed for me, encouraged me, and believed with me throughout this journey. Your prayers truly meant so much to me. I feel incredibly blessed by God and deeply...
Replies
10
Views
155
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom