PP please pray for ###. ### suffering from insomnia and

Leeg1325

Prayer Warrior
PP please pray for ###. ### suffering from insomnia and ### body is tired and chronic pain but ### can't go to sleep. Please please pray...### miserable.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
I prayed for this. May God pour out His blessings upon you and meet your every need.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am suffering from insomnia for last 15yrs.I tried many medicine it didn't help.Please pray for my healing.
Replies
10
Views
424
Please in the name of Jesus our Savior, have mercy of my ### and pray for him with me. He struggles with severe insomnia and lately also with the depression because of not being able to take or keep a job because of it. He struggles so much and no treatment seems to work and my heart cries for...
Replies
8
Views
404
Pray for peace to sleep and all the disturbances to leave ### and ### mind. Pray for ### to be set free from this chronic insomnia. Pray for the chain to be broken. Thanks!
Replies
12
Views
781
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom