'Power over Evil' - Mark 1:25-26

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

But Jesus reprimanded [the evil spirit]. "Be quiet! Come out of the man," he ordered. At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him.

Mark 1:25-26 NLT

Key Thought​

Jesus had power over the evil one and the vile power he seeks to wield. Jesus defeated the evil one during the temptation in the wilderness. He defeated him in every encounter during his life. Most gloriously, he defeated him in the place of Satan's greatest power — death. Jesus' victory over Satan and death will be magnificently realized when he comes again in glory with victory for all of his disciples.

Today's Prayer​

O LORD, God Almighty, the Sovereign God of Israel, thank you for giving me victory through Jesus over Satan, sin, and death. I praise you for your grace that has saved me. I praise you for your Spirit, who dwells in me and gives me power. I praise you for Jesus' promised glorious return in which I will share. To you belong all glory and honor, now and forevermore, in the name of your Son, Jesus, Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...

In the name Jesus all devils will flee from your life and from those who suffer all kinds of problems in their life. There is power in the Blood of the Lamb. Yes, let there be praise, His love and mercy will never ever depart from us.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
But Jesus reprimanded [the evil spirit]. "Be quiet! Come out of the man," he ordered. At that, the evil spirit screamed, threw the man into a convulsion, and then came out of him.

Mark 1:25-26 NLT

Key Thought​

Jesus had power over the evil one and the vile power he seeks to wield. Jesus defeated the evil one during the temptation in the wilderness. He defeated him in every encounter during his life. Most gloriously, he defeated him in the place of Satan's greatest power — death. Jesus' victory over Satan and death will be magnificently realized when he comes again in glory with victory for all of his disciples.

Today's Prayer​

O LORD, God Almighty, the Sovereign God of Israel, thank you for giving me victory through Jesus over Satan, sin, and death. I praise you for your grace that has saved me. I praise you for your Spirit, who dwells in me and gives me power. I praise you for Jesus' promised glorious return in which I will share. To you belong all glory and honor, now and forevermore, in the name of your Son, Jesus, Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2024 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...
All glory to God almighty. His words of love and mercy coming out to cast out devils out of people who suffered so much with depression, worrry and fear. Thank Jesus for being so kind and good to all of us.

Similar Requests

• Article
So Jesus gave [the evil spirits] permission. The evil spirits came out of the man and entered the pigs, and the entire herd of about 2,000 pigs plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned in the water. —Mark 5:13 NLT Key Thought The evil spirits begged Jesus to grant them their...
Replies
Views
  • Article
While Jesus was far away, the man [possessed by an evil spirit] saw him. The man ran to Jesus and bowed down before him. Jesus said to the man, "You evil spirit, come out of that man." So the man shouted with a loud voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I beg you to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When [Jesus and the others] came to the home of the synagogue leader, Jesus saw much commotion and weeping and wailing. He went inside and asked, "Why all this commotion and weeping? The child isn't dead; she's only asleep." —Mark 5:38-39 NLT Key Thought One of the ways early Christians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
So [Herod's daughter] hurried back to the king and told him, "I want the head of John the Baptist, right now, on a tray!" Then the king deeply regretted what he had said; but because of the vows he had made in front of his guests, he couldn't refuse her. So he immediately sent an executioner to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Herodias's chance [for vengeance against John] finally came on Herod's birthday. He gave a party for his high government officials, army officers, and the leading citizens of Galilee. Then his daughter, also named Herodias, came in and performed a dance that greatly pleased Herod and his guests...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom