'Possible!' - Luke 18:25-27

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

[Jesus continued,] "In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"
Those who heard this said, "Then who in the world can be saved?"

He replied, "What is impossible for people is possible with God."

Luke 18:25-27 NLT

Key Thought​

Many things are hard for us. Other things seem impossible. Jesus wants us to realize that when we live for the Kingdom — if we trust in God's power to be at work within us — then we can do far more than we would ever imagine is possible. [1] The real issue is putting God first and not letting anything take his place of preeminence in our hearts.

[1] Ephesians 3:20-21.

Today's Prayer​

O LORD God Almighty, I believe you parted the sea for Moses, stilled the storm through Jesus, and healed the lame man through Peter and John. I know you can also do amazing things in my life as I live for you and your Kingdom. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2023 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...

[Jesus continued,] "In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"
Those who heard this said, "Then who in the world can be saved?"

He replied, "What is impossible for people is possible with God."

Luke 18:25-27 NLT

Key Thought​

Many things are hard for us. Other things seem impossible. Jesus wants us to realize that when we live for the Kingdom — if we trust in God's power to be at work within us — then we can do far more than we would ever imagine is possible. [1] The real issue is putting God first and not letting anything take his place of preeminence in our hearts.

[1] Ephesians 3:20-21.

Today's Prayer​

O LORD God Almighty, I believe you parted the sea for Moses, stilled the storm through Jesus, and healed the lame man through Peter and John. I know you can also do amazing things in my life as I live for you and your Kingdom. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Related Scripture Readings​

Ⓒ 1996-2023 Heartlight, Inc. This material may not be reproduced in part or whole for commercial use without written consent. What Jesus Did! is written by Phil Ware and is available in book form. Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007, 2013, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

Continue reading...
Nothing is impossible for God. If the riches of this world is not abandoned and given to the poor, then we shall be in chains and may miss our way that leads to heaven.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God want us all saved and on our way to heaven. If riches of this world or material possesions have gotten you, then give it all to the Lord and He will take care of them.

Similar Requests

• Article
A woman in the crowd had suffered for twelve years with constant bleeding. She had suffered a great deal from many doctors, and over the years she had spent everything she had to pay them, but she had gotten no better. In fact, she had gotten worse. She had heard about Jesus, so she came up...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But the teachers of religious law who had arrived from Jerusalem said, "[Jesus is] possessed by Satan, the prince of demons. That's where he gets the power to cast out demons." Jesus called them over and responded with an illustration. "How can Satan cast out Satan?" he asked. "A kingdom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[The woman who had constant bleeding for twelve years] had heard about Jesus, so she came up behind him through the crowd and touched his robe. For she thought to herself, "If I can just touch his robe, I will be healed." Immediately the bleeding stopped, and she could feel in her body that she...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Jesus saw [that the rich man was sad when told he should surrender his wealth to help the poor, Jesus] said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the Kingdom of God! In fact, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"...
Replies
Views
  • Article
[When the woman who had suffered bleeding for twelve years touched his robe,] Jesus realized at once that healing power had gone out from him, so he turned around in the crowd and asked, "Who touched my robe?" His disciples said to him, "Look at this crowd pressing around you. How can you ask...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom