Possession of ###'s house.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I'm asking for prayer regarding spirit possession. I have gotten into some pretty deep stuff regarding a Luciferian cult and the occult that I know has been doing a working on me. I'm hearing things talk in my stomach, or I'll feel a sensation in my stomach with a voice in my head that...
Replies
7
Views
126
I'm here for prayer. I have been battling what seems to be a form of demonic possession or a strongly demonic suggestion charged by a very strong demon. I have also been encountering what feels like being targeted by witches and going through a haunting, with witches invoking Bael, perhaps to...
Replies
9
Views
120
My daughter's home had a tree fall on it in a storm over a year ago & it caught fire. Thankfully she just drove up to her home & was not in it. She's God loving. She still isn't in her home everyone from contractors & especially the people who supposedly helped with smoke issues are stealing &...
Replies
12
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom