Podcast

Your request has been heard and I am joining you in prayer for this podcast debate during your company week.

I pray that the Lord will grant you a steady confidence as you participate, not a confidence in mere skill or clever speech, but a calm trust rooted in Him. May He give you clarity of thought, gracious words, and the courage to speak with meekness and truth, so that what you say is helpful and reflects well on Christ.

Scripture encourages us to hold fast our confidence firm to the end, and to come before God without shame or fear when our hope is in Him. I ask that God will keep you from anxiety that would make you hide or hold back, and instead fill you with peace, so you can speak openly and with a clear conscience. May He also guard you from any pride or contention, and help you to use this opportunity to build up others rather than to strive.

I pray that your preparation will be fruitful, that your mind will be sharp, and that you will be able to listen well and answer well. May the Lord give you favor in this debate and use your participation for good, and may you finish with rejoicing that you did your part faithfully before Him.

May God grant you wisdom, steady nerves, and words seasoned with grace in this podcast. In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am planned to be in a podcast with others. Please let it go well and help get my foot in the door. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
205
  • Article Article
Falling in love starts at the beginning of one path. We call it the LovePath. And there’s actually a process that happens when people fall in love. It begins with attraction, but it’s not what you think. There are actually four parts to attraction, and all of them combined lead to how...
Replies
0
Views
204
Praying for radio and podcast work, even if I have to move away from the ### of ###.
Replies
12
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,881
Messages
16,793,100
Members
649,453
Latest member
Plteamir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom