Morgria Disciple of Prayer May 30, 2020 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Plz pray for me to be free from homosexuality spirit in Jesus name and to find a good wife. Thank you and God bless you
Plz pray for me to be free from homosexuality spirit in Jesus name and to find a good wife. Thank you and God bless you
EnricoLange Beloved of All May 30, 2020 #2 Click to Listen to This Post Father I join in asking this for all to whom it applies. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Father I join in asking this for all to whom it applies. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Nathay Prayer Warrior May 30, 2020 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Kaluaric Servant of All Spiritual May 30, 2020 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
MomInChrist316 Servant of All May 30, 2020 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Yehovah Beloved of All May 30, 2020 #6 Click to Listen to This Post Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone. HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone. HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
flora Beloved of All May 30, 2020 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
JesusourLordandSavior Beloved of All May 30, 2020 #8 Click to Listen to This Post Praying with you and for you. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
Praying with you and for you. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
Hope4joy Beloved of All May 30, 2020 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
marls Beloved of All Relationships May 30, 2020 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.