Plz pray for my ### who don't ...

Abidabagh302@gmail.com Abida

Disciple of Prayer
Plz pray for my ### who don't respect me. He gave me love and respect and obey my all talks. God give me my own house. I live in a rent house. I need my own house and financial problems also. I have ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for my ### who don't believe in Jesus and is using worldly methods as she just believe in herself and not Jesus Christ and kept forcing me to keep finding job which I have been finding, but the current market is very unpredictable and also she don't believe that Jesus could provide and...
Replies
7
Views
231
Me and my husband are staying in same House.. my husband and in-law Askin me and my daughter to leave there house by July 19... Plz forgive me, if I've done any sin... Mother, pray, bless our family through Jesus🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
303
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,799
Messages
16,803,658
Members
650,310
Latest member
Craelvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom