pls pray that the roadtrip is safe ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get thoughts of extreme fear and anxiety and then I get emotional and scared and my head and heart hurt. I get afraid then of events. Pls pray that I let go of fear and anxiety and emotions attached to that. Pls pray that I am always protected and safe from everything.
Replies
8
Views
159
pls for my relationship with ###. ### and i are friends but have not met in person yet. pls pray that when we meet in person in on month that everything goes smoothly and nicely. That we talk and relax and connect and enjoy each other's company. And that this event of us meeting brings us closer...
Replies
10
Views
259
Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,841
Messages
16,804,008
Members
650,342
Latest member
Tneynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom