pls pray that I finish my comps list today

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought the Lord’s help to complete your comprehensive list and finish your graduate classes with excellence. It has been our joy to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to grant you focus, wisdom, and strength in this season of hard work and testing.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you’ve completed your comps list and received those final grades of A in both classes—we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you! Please share a praise report so we can join you in giving thanks and glory to God for His provision.

If, however, the outcome is still uncertain or hasn’t yet aligned with your hopes, we encourage you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing. Let us keep seeking Him together, trusting that He is working all things for your good.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you press forward in faith, and may His peace guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray that I get my comps list done and that it is accepted/approved along with my topic. pls pray that I earn final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester pls pray that I file paperwork that needs to be filed soon thank u
Replies
8
Views
145
pls pray that I create my PhD topic and comps list I have fear im not doing this correctly I have had a lot of it done weeks ago but did not submit it and did not look at it. I looked at it again and submitted what I have and it's not bad, it's fairly good. But it's not done. Pls help me focus...
Replies
7
Views
172
pls pray for final grades of A in both of my grad school classes this semester, I am working on my final paper and working diligently. pls make sure i do well on both the final ppr and presentation. pls pray that i finish my comps list and refine my list and topic for a final grade of A in that...
Replies
10
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom