I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
Y for praying for me
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Ty for your prayers
 
Pls pray my left knee gets the same length as my right and my knees doesn't bend back too bad. I can't stand without my walker and I have head tremors and I can't write good. I can't hold a pen or pencil and I have to place my left hand in front of my right in order for me to write good. Can you pray I'm in need of a mobility scooter so I will be able to go around and be on my own. Ty very much. Pls pray the pain on the top part of my ribs on the right side stops hurting. Ty very much for your prayers for me. I pray for all those and their family and families near and far that JESUS continues to BLESS US ALL with HIS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE N SUPPORT. THANK YOU Everyone for your prayers for me. ALLEILUAH ALLEILUAH AMEIN
In Lord Jesus Christ Mighty Name. Lord Jesus all is possible with you. I humbly ask you to hear this prayer and answer it to your glory in Lord Jesus mighty name AMEN 🙏🏻
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know how to cause my left knee has been popping, but it did itself on my left knee. Heal no more popped on my left knee to be free in the name of Jesus Christ. I don't like to get cause pain, itself move around in the legs, and feel funny.
Replies
8
Views
148
No more pain in left knee I get my place of residence and office for my side hustle a safe secure place even if it’s the garage at home ### greatly..I need it to b easier to make it at home 🏠 and then a vehicle I can write as a business expense then the family we will have a car I need a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom