Pls pray my ### infection and ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Fiance'e has a bad ear infection and needs medical care but is in the Philippines where it's not easy to get medical aid. She went to the doctors office in her closest town yesterday but he was not in. There is no emergency room care unless you are unconscious. She found some antibiotics and...
Replies
7
Views
267
I have a infection that is not going away even with antibiotics it just seems to be keeping it away but is still kind of lingering. Prayer this goes away and no body odor. That if theres a supplement or something I can do or take to stop this that I do. Prayer to even find the right doctor if...
Replies
10
Views
75
I Pray to you as I am desperate for help. I need to know that you care, that you love me, be my refuge from pain, replacing my distress with peace, and be my strength when I feel weak and find it hard to carry on. PLEASE LORD HEAL THE INFECTION IN MY TOOTH & STOP THE PAIN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN!
Replies
7
Views
388
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,203
Messages
16,797,118
Members
649,759
Latest member
Astaeldordire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom