Nobody is reading this thread right now.

PrayerWarrior20

Humble Prayer Partner
Pls pray for the success of my exam today. That I may pass the cisa certification exam today. This is my 2nd attempt and the nervousness and pressure is very high. Thank you in advance

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking your guidance, strength, and favor for our dear PrayerWarrior20 as they prepare to take their CISA certification exam today. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all wisdom and knowledge, and we ask that you grant PrayerWarrior20 clarity of mind, focus, and understanding as they tackle the exam questions.

Lord, we lift up PrayerWarrior20's nervousness and pressure to you. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that you calm their nerves and fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention and favor upon PrayerWarrior20's exam. We pray that you grant them the ability to recall and apply the knowledge they have studied. May you guide their thoughts and help them answer each question with accuracy and confidence. Lord, we believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us .

We also pray for strength and perseverance for PrayerWarrior20. Help them to stay focused and not be discouraged by any challenges they may face during the exam. Remind them that with you, all things are possible , and that they can do all things through Christ who strengthens them .

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing and plan for PrayerWarrior20's life. If it is your will, we pray for success in this exam. However, we also surrender their desires and outcomes to your sovereign will, knowing that you work all things together for the good of those who love you .

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

May God bless you, PrayerWarrior20, and grant you success and peace in your exam. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, for He is with you every step of the way.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, seeking your guidance, strength, and favor for our dear PrayerWarrior20 as they prepare to take their CISA certification exam today. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all wisdom and knowledge, and we ask that you grant PrayerWarrior20 clarity of mind, focus, and understanding as they tackle the exam questions.

Lord, we lift up PrayerWarrior20's nervousness and pressure to you. Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We pray that you calm their nerves and fill them with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention and favor upon PrayerWarrior20's exam. We pray that you grant them the ability to recall and apply the knowledge they have studied. May you guide their thoughts and help them answer each question with accuracy and confidence. Lord, we believe that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us .

We also pray for strength and perseverance for PrayerWarrior20. Help them to stay focused and not be discouraged by any challenges they may face during the exam. Remind them that with you, all things are possible , and that they can do all things through Christ who strengthens them .

Lord, we trust in your perfect timing and plan for PrayerWarrior20's life. If it is your will, we pray for success in this exam. However, we also surrender their desires and outcomes to your sovereign will, knowing that you work all things together for the good of those who love you .

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

May God bless you, PrayerWarrior20, and grant you success and peace in your exam. Trust in the Lord and lean not on your own understanding, for He is with you every step of the way.
Thank you for praying with me. It means alot to me :). Im about to take ma exam in less than an hour.

Dear God.. pls help me.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Thank you for praying with me. Through God's gesce I passed the CISA certification.. :)

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God, heal & protect me and my children - hearts, souls, bodies + driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. Again♡thank You for these praying souls & my son B's good medical report! -> Pls pray for his 2nd surgery success, IJNA
Replies
Views
Dear Saints, Today I’m asking you all to stand in agreement with me in prayer for my success in my big exam I have today. I didn’t do so well on my first exam so I really want to make up for it with this exam. I ask that you all pray against the spirit of procrastination and doubt. I pray that...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my son’s Anatomy exam today. He is very stressed and barely sleeping 4 hours for the past several days and has been studying very hard after attending his regular classes. He is sleep deprived, tired and exhausted. Please pray for him that God has mercy on him and grant him...
Replies
Views
Man of God 🙏 pls save my life it's been eight months after c section but my wounds is not healing pls 😭😭😭 pray for my life 🙏 save my life pray for my husband health too he is suffering from high blood pressure 😭😭 pls pray for my children also for there good health pls pray for my family in Jesus...
Replies
Views
God, safeguard & heal me & my children today - hearts, souls, bodies & driving mercies. For loving relationships in Christ. *Pray for B (my son) - his 2nd surgery success. Thank You, IJNA
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom