Pls pray for ### ###'s safe ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I get thoughts of extreme fear and anxiety and then I get emotional and scared and my head and heart hurt. I get afraid then of events. Pls pray that I let go of fear and anxiety and emotions attached to that. Pls pray that I am always protected and safe from everything.
Replies
8
Views
159
Pls pray for ### as she has not responded to her daughters’ phone calls or messages after she left her work place at a bar at 3:30 AM. She has also not responded to my calls or messages despite all of us calling since 4 AM. It is already more than 2 hours and we are unsure if something has...
Replies
8
Views
280
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom