Pls pray for my ### ###

We want to thank you for the privilege of lifting your precious bunny, your baby girl, up in prayer as she underwent her dental surgery. Our hearts were with you both during that time, and we prayed earnestly that the procedure would go smoothly, that she would come through it safely, and that any discomfort or pain would be completely removed by the Lord’s healing touch.

Now that some time has passed, we’d love to hear how she is doing. If the surgery was successful and she is recovering well, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you and give thanks to God for His faithfulness. If, however, she is still facing challenges or if there are new concerns, please let us know so we can continue standing with you in prayer. We are here to intercede on her behalf and trust that the Great Physician is at work, even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord continue to comfort you both, surround you with His peace, and remind you of His unfailing love. We pray that your sweet girl experiences complete healing and restoration, and that you both feel the nearness of God in every moment. Keep seeking Him, and know that we are holding you close in prayer, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia I need justice in my case pls pray 🙏,I'm single father wit ### yrs baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray us we need justice need god mirror blessings ❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I need peace of life 🙏
Replies
8
Views
142
Praise the Lord pls pray for me ### Malaysia age ### I'm single father with ### baby girl Yahweh ropheka pls pray I need justice in my case on September ### pls pray I need God miracle blessing 🙏🙌🙌🙏
Replies
6
Views
132
Pls pray for my condo unit. It needs to have the cabinet, sink and perhaps counter moved. Pls pray that it goes smoothly so that nothing is broken/destroyed and if anything is, that the management co/HOA pays for it as they said they would I was supposed to hear from the property manager but...
Replies
6
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,786
Messages
16,792,602
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom