Pls. pray for my ###'s complete healing from ...

susanna

Prayer Partner
Pls. pray for my son's complete healing from seizure disorders....So that medicines also can be stopped....He is going on healthy as God had given him a deliverance...He needs a right partner too..
 
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Complete healing of ###. For departed soul of ### and other family members.
Replies
7
Views
284
That God will make him recover and survive this condition cause he is still in the ICU. May God make him alive, prolong his life and make it possible for ### and I to meet again in the ### this time. Thank you so much. Your prayers are helpful. -###
Replies
10
Views
507
Dear God, We are still in the hospital today (2nd day). I hope that my mother's condition will continuously get better and that we will be able to go out tomorrow. I hope whatever I worry about work will be done according to your will. Please give good health and long life to my mother. I hope...
Replies
9
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom