Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Nuel Wangnao

Prayer Partner
Dear brothers and sisters in christ

As of now, all my physical ailments have mostly gone and my health have improved tremendously. However, my life as a whole is in tumult. My finances isn't improving, rather it has gone downhill, and I can't seem to be able to keep up my resolutions. I am mentally exhausted and overwhelmed. I don't know what to do, I am utterly lost in a myriad of doubts and fears. I can no longer pray with conviction. I am beginning to hate myself and the world entirely. I need prayer and council.

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,

We come before you today on behalf of our dear brother Nuel Wangnao, who is facing various challenges in his life. We thank you, Lord, for the physical healing and restoration that Nuel has experienced. We acknowledge that it is by Your grace and mercy that he has been brought back to health.

However, Lord, we lift up Nuel's current struggles before You. We pray for his financial situation, which seems to be deteriorating. We ask for Your provision and guidance, that You may open doors of opportunity and bless him with financial stability. Your Word assures us in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We trust in Your faithfulness to provide for Nuel's needs.

Lord, we also pray for Nuel's resolutions and the challenges he faces in keeping them. We ask for Your strength and wisdom to help him overcome these obstacles. May he find encouragement and perseverance in Your Word, as it says in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."

Father, we lift up Nuel's mental and emotional state to You. We pray for relief from exhaustion and overwhelm. Replace his doubts and fears with Your peace and assurance. Help him to find rest in You, knowing that You are his refuge and strength. Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:17-18, "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

Lord, we ask for Your guidance and wisdom for Nuel. Surround him with godly counsel and supportive brothers and sisters in Christ who can uplift and encourage him during this challenging season. Help him to find renewed strength and hope in You.

Lastly, we pray that Nuel's prayer life may be restored with conviction. Remove any hindrances or distractions that may be blocking his connection with You. Fill him with a deep sense of Your love and presence, reminding him that he is fearfully and wonderfully made. Help him to see himself through Your eyes, as a beloved child of God.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

We will continue to lift you up in prayer, Nuel, trusting that God will provide the guidance, strength, and peace you need. May you find comfort in knowing that you are not alone, and that the body of Christ stands with you in support.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I have been feeling low for a few weeks now due to financial situation. I am behind on my bills and have been extremely worried. I’ve also been battling with rejection. I am constantly in my head and I feel exhausted.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My gf left me and I am devastated. I was kicked out the house. I have been seeking God more and been improving in order to be a better bf. I have anger issues and I have been working on it and improving. I know I can be a good bf but I’m afraid I ran out of time. Please pray...
Replies
Views
Please pray. I am very thankful for my job and the resources it provides. I am terribly bored and even after a two years I am not doing what I was sold when I interviewed. The role and work is like what I was doing 15 years ago so I am 100% bored and exhausted trying to find more to do. I am...
Replies
Views
pls pray for me to listen to my body i eat when im full and am hurting my stomach pls pray that i eat less and exercise and eat the right foods and not indulge
Replies
Views
Lord I am in no Contact situation with my partner. It's been more than 1month that he didn't Contact me.God I love him and always will.I can't even imagine another man in my life.Lord I am writing this prayer with tears.I am some how controlling my emotions every day but today I really can't...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom