Pls pray for my marriage and ###

Sema

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for my marriage and business success, from long time struggling and more difficult life I am in, pls pray for me God to help me and prosper me. Thanksyou.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLS PRAY FOR MY MARRIAGE TO HAVE DIVINE INTERVENTION FROM GOD MY MARRIAGE IS SHAKING AND I AND MY WIFE HAVE COME ALONG WAY FOR SCHOOL. WE ARE MARRIED FOR ###YRS AND STILL NOT SETTLED FINANCIALLY AND WE ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS. PLS I NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION IN MY MARRIAGE.
Replies
5
Views
251
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
185
Pls pray that my nephew helps me as he said he would. He said he would paint my apartment of which I own but i have not had confirmation yet. Pls have him confirm today. Pls have us come to acceptable conditions to paint the apt adn that he follows those rules. Pls pray that he does a great job...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,983
Messages
16,794,196
Members
649,560
Latest member
Aeluerpael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom