Father God, we pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that You will show Yourself strong and all consuming against any financial need of Your children. We pray that any and all mountains of debt will melt like wax before them and that all those that love and honor You will be set free financially to help others instead of ever having any needs of their own. We pray they may find favor in the Your eyes and in the eyes of everyone they meet. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Heavenly father I thank you for all the blessings and guidance..Iam now facing financial burden due to loan sharks may I find ways to solve my problems and be free from sleepless nights. I hope that my husband will find ways to increase his income. Let me have more strength and health to fulfill...
Please pray for my family's financial breakthrough. We are going through a very difficult season and need God guidance, provision and open doors. Also please pray for my ### as it has been almost one year since his divorce. Pray that God heals his heart, gives him strength and helps him overcome...
Dear lord my finance condition is very bad I am too much in fear and worries oh lord help me lord bless me lord with my financial help and bless my family and my relatives and friends amen