Pray for my wife to limit watching TV and being busy on whatsup at the expense of reading the Word of God.

I also pray that she gives money to pay for the ### services as we agreed
I pray that God gives her wisdom to manage her teenage son who's abusing her financially
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, comfort and give strength to my daughter who is embarking on long breast cancer journey. She has a beautiful little boy and she’s quite young. Please give me the strength as her mother to help her through this challenging time and be present with your Holy Spirit amen.
Replies
13
Views
245
My health, Jesus - let the doctor help me and see me, Jesus. Bless the doctor to catch anything that needs a check up, Jesus. Bless me so I am healthy enough that if anyrhing beeda to be done I can do it easily, Jesus -with just Your help❤️ Bless me with clear speech and getting to the point...
Replies
7
Views
144
Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
11
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom