Pls Pray For Me, My Marriage Is At The Point Of Breaking

Adphilip13

Disciple of Prayer
Pls Pray For Me, My Marriage Is At The Point Of Breaking Up Because I Married For The Past 13 yrs Now About 12 Months Now I Don't Have Access To My Wife's Body Whenever I Want To Have Sex With Her It Would Be Hell On Me. I Involved Our Pastor, Her Brother And Her Mother And When Ever She's Asked, She'll Said Nothing. Pls Help Me Because I'm Running Out Of My Patience. Thanks.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
170
Good evening pastor ###, I have been suffering from hepatitis B for years now and every attempt to get treated has failed the doctor told me it can't be treated because my body doesn't react to the virus I pray that the healing power of Jesus Christ heal me and free me from this pain. Also every...
Replies
9
Views
384
I apologize in advance for how long this is going to be, but I feel like I'm desperately needing to get this out....I'm in need of every prayer I can get right now...I think I've gotten to the point where my heart has hardened because of the thoughts I've been having for a long time and some...
Replies
6
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,813
Messages
16,803,762
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom