Pls pray for me. Im facing eviction from ###

Bulzizil

Disciple of Prayer
Pls pray for me. Im facing eviction from the flat I have lived for ###yrs. Pray to God to cancel all this letters of eviction. Plus pray for my daughter to takeover the flat. My neighbors want to take over because mine is bigger than theirs. Pls pray for cancellation.
 
May the Lord be with you in all that you need. May you feel his presence and know that you are not alone and know that he hears all. Do not lose faith, because our father answers all prayers, sometimes in the most unexpected ways. In his Holy Name, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### ###, and I live in ###, ###. I am ### years old. Please pray for my family. We are facing an eviction trial that we recently lost with our landlord. We have fallen on hard times these past several months. We are currently unable to pay the ### appeal bond for the court. We are...
Replies
7
Views
157
Hi, I’m facing eviction because I can’t afford to pay my rent and can’t find a job. I’ve tried everything to resolve the issues but no one is listening or helping me. I can’t take anymore the Landlord wants their money and I just don’t have it. I told them about my situation but they’re not open...
Replies
8
Views
371
That with the truth about the harassment and sickness the landlord has caused and my neighbor, that I can win this battle finally, he stops trying to evict me, I just want to live in peace with all, please pray for me to be able to stay where I live, I like it here a lot, that the landlord and I...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,076
Messages
16,795,510
Members
649,628
Latest member
Qnduemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom