pls join me thank God for his mercies and provision

Chioma jane

Disciple of Prayer
pls join me thank God for his mercies and provision for my family. indeed he is the father to the fatherless and husband to the widow.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

JOIN ME THANK GOD FOR THE JOB I JUST GOT. ALSO, HELP ME PRAY FOR 11TH HOUR MIRACLE FOR MONEY TO RELOCATE TO THE LOCATION MY NEW JOB IS AND TO SETTLE ALL THE DEBTS AND LOANS I HAVE PILED UP. MY LENDERS ARE AFTER ME
Replies
5
Views
454
Beloved, Pls Join me in prayers. I was diagnosed of Peptic Ulcer since ### weeks ago, I have taken all types of drugs, antibiotics for the H.pylori infection, PPI to reduce stomach acid, and Antacid to cool heartburn, yet it seems I am not getting relieved. I have done all test required and...
Replies
5
Views
456
Good evening sir Pls join me in prayers my ### is in hospital With chest pain and enlarged liver God have mercy
Replies
10
Views
757
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,089
Messages
16,795,814
Members
649,636
Latest member
Ashamoralmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom