Pliz man of God pray for my ###

Iarmur

Disciple of Prayer
Pliz man of God pray for my financial breakthrough..n pray for my sick ###
I know healing is her portion
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
324
Pliz...man of God...if you could please help 🙏 me praying for my grandsons life going through many temptation around my community...n also 🙏 ❤️ his siblings....I'm a nanna who looks after them....thnk you 🙏 ..I prophecy in the name of the Lord....Amen n Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
604
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom