Pliz man of God pray for my ###

Iarmur

Disciple of Prayer
Pliz man of God pray for my mum ### is sick in the bed. Pray for my financial breakthrough in Jesus might I receive.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
324
Pliz...man of God...if you could please help 🙏 me praying for my grandsons life going through many temptation around my community...n also 🙏 ❤️ his siblings....I'm a nanna who looks after them....thnk you 🙏 ..I prophecy in the name of the Lord....Amen n Amen 🙏
Replies
10
Views
604
Jesus LORD healvenly Father YAHWEH , I feel lonely i have always felts lonely . My ex husbnd never showed me love nor appreciation .. BRING ME A MAN THAT is for me you pick him this time in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,263
Members
649,781
Latest member
Moriallormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom