Plez God help me..my career I want best

Agreeing in Prayer to our Father God, in Yeshua's (Jesus') name for your prayer requests. May you be blessed abundantly with the presence of His Holy Spirit. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
230
I was in a job that was not aligned with God’s will for my life and I went through some major mental tests in the role, it broke me down but taught me a lesson. If it wasn’t for Jesus and God Himself, I would not have gotten through it. So above all, I am thankful to them and for getting me...
Replies
8
Views
283
God my father in heaven, creator of all things, please help me in all my worries, and anxieties. I cast them all to you. My debts, Lord, I don't know if it was the right thing for me to spend my money for education. I don't know if that was your will, Lord, but please help me settle all my...
Replies
11
Views
936
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom