ples pray for ### so GOD save ###, ### ll ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpbrhn

Disciple of Prayer
ples pray for ### so GOD save ###, ### ll go to ###, the way is very risky to christians and the city, they used to kidnap and kill christians, ples pray for ### safety. [###:### am]
 
Father God, please grant ### a hedge of protection and traveling mercy. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few weeks after we got married. (He’s been gone a couple months now) I think due to it being more effort than expected and he didn’t have accountability or boundaries regarding others before, so it was very uncomfortable starting out after I found things he didn’t want me to...
Replies
10
Views
624
I am so afraid. I realized with growing dread that my husband missed the deadline to alert social security about our marriage. That was three and a half years ago and while I know we need to let SSA know, I am terrified that they will stop his payments and/or greatly reduce his monthly income. I...
Replies
16
Views
660
Pray with me so God can come put a smile on my face. I’ve been so unhappy for so long. I fake being happy so much it’s torturing my soul. I want to be happy without faking. My finances are low I can’t keep money because the bills eat the money up. My relationship issues with ### is tarnished i’...
Replies
8
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom