Pleass agree with me in prayer there ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord you said ask and you will receive and that where 2 or more are gathered you hear. We come to you today to ask that the continuance is accepted and granted and courts will see the truth and give me what I ask (since it is reasonable). Thank you Lord that you are faithful to your promises and...
Replies
8
Views
140
son to be set free!!!!and my neighbor hood is full of drug addicts!!! they need salvation and complete delieverence,please help me pray
Replies
7
Views
241
I have a deadline that i must meet and I haven't got anything ready by now . I've been praying and fasting for God to make a way and I know he will make it . On the other hand the date keeps on being shifted making it nearer. These kind of attacks I'm getting I know for a fact is the devil...
Replies
9
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom