Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Please Jesus, please beg if you and thank you, please work these miracles and now manifest to me an abundance of extra money and clear all my debts and please bless me with this wonderful beautiful lady who is going to marry me and be my wife, let us be together for this Christmas, I pray it is ###.L, I am asking she would invite me for dinner on or before the 12th December. Amen
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for your grace and waking me up. I pray for relief from the pain my car accident has caused me. I have been suffering since ### from injuries caused by a motorist who hit me from behind while I was stopped at a traffic light. I went from no ### to still needing ### today. My job...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for a miracle for me. Please pray the case is closed. Please pray that I do not lose my benefits. Please pray my children remain in my care. Please pray for a financial Miracle. Please pray everything works out for my children and I in every area and the remainder of this year is...
Replies
12
Views
253
I have a big prayer request now please she has ### and her number are ###-### that means her kidney function normal is ### but she will never get up to that number again. Could you please pray her numbers go up a bit maybe ###-### numbers so her function is ###%- ###% please they did go up by a...
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom