Nobody is reading this thread right now.

beauté de l'intérieur

Servant of All
Please Yahweh-Rapha, our Healer,

Do what you do for my mind, soul, heart, and body. Heal my hand supernaturally and completely. Close the wound beyond the limitations of stitches and doctors and medicine. Take away numbness, stiffness, swelling, scars, and all curses. Please also heal my Mom's arm and hand. I'm a writer and I need my writing hand. We need to type fast for school, free of typos. Forgive my family's sin and my sin and heal the backsliding that led to this. I know I don't deserve it, but please grant compassion and favor from all my teachers and allow me to take any quizzes, tests, or assignments of any kind that I missed. Please even grant extra credit in all my courses now and in the future. I'm sorry for letting myself wallow in hopelessness, depression, and self-pity. I'm sorry for being a bad witness and denying you. The pain of stitches is nothing compared to hurting others, letting my parents down, You down. Raise me up to be a virtuous woman of faith, instead of the unprofitable, double-minded person I was. Raise up my friends and family to be a strong, spiritual planting. Replace our old nature with your precious Son's. Wash us in his blood, and we shall be clean. Make our conversation right and pleasing to you so we'll stop speaking curses, lies, negativity, doubt, fear, and anything less than the best outcomes and all good, perfect gifts. Circumcise our lips and tongues. Purge us with hyssop, and we shall be clean. If we must suffer, let it be for righteousness, never sin. Send angels to touch coals from your altar to our lips and anoint us to minister to you and your people. Make all of our women excellently virtuous above all the daughters who have done virtuously. Our men also, to be more than conquerors, more spiritually strong than Samson was physically. To keep their households spiritually covered and lead them perfectly, with wisdom, humility, and discernment. I desire my future husband and children even more than graduation and telling beautiful stories. But I can't care for them if I can't care for myself. I can't submit to my husband if I can't submit to my Lord. I need to be new. Create in us new hearts. Wake us early to seek Your Holy Face. Help us seek You at night. Help us study and share Your Word. Let our worship be acceptable sacrifice Your Holy Fire falls on every time. Let us forgive our enemies and forget. Help us pray for them as David did. Like he was praying for his own sick mother. Gift me with encouraging/comforting/nurturing gifts please. Help me never cause stress, anxiety, discouragement to my parents or anyone else. Thank you for revealing your love to me through them. Make me a blessing to them. Make us all sharers of gifts/blessings. Your word will never return to You empty. Speak, and we shall be clean. Thank you so much and thank you, Christ family, for agreeing with these requests.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Isaiah 6:6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: 7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.

Matthew 8:8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Welcome to the 2023 edition of me answering the age-old question: What should I get my spouse for Christmas? Short answer: I don’t know. Longer answer: I have so many ideas that I guarantee you can find a great gift and/or stocking stuffer among them. I’ve organized the ideas into categories...
Replies
Views
  • Article
GLORIOUS SABBATH DAY PEOPLE OF GOD True people of God would never gang up against one person - that was done to Jesus, both in His hometown, and in Jerusalem. But rather, as advocates for The Body of Christ, we must embody the characteristic of being "All for one, and one for all." “Beware...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom