Nymaishire
Disciple of Prayer
Please
for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe she’s got lymphoma in the nose that’s cancer but I believe that if they removed all her top & bottom teeth and the root teeth she should be okay because I believe she has immune mediated stomatitis in cats. Father Dear God I am praying for that you remove more cancer from her nose that you open up her airways so that she can breathe properly dear Lord nothing’s impossible for you your house sick people in the Bible the dead you bought to life. Dear Lord, please don’t take my cat away from me please bring healing restore bring healing and restore her health in Jesus name. I pray amen and I thank you in advance Lord.
for my precious cat who my vet advised to put her on palliative care, on 1.4mil Pred Mix which I am not happy because I believe it’s a strong amount.. I hope I am doing the right thing by her, I told the vet i’m not comfortable with that amount. She weighs 3.5 kg. The doctor believe she’s got lymphoma in the nose that’s cancer but I believe that if they removed all her top & bottom teeth and the root teeth she should be okay because I believe she has immune mediated stomatitis in cats. Father Dear God I am praying for that you remove more cancer from her nose that you open up her airways so that she can breathe properly dear Lord nothing’s impossible for you your house sick people in the Bible the dead you bought to life. Dear Lord, please don’t take my cat away from me please bring healing restore bring healing and restore her health in Jesus name. I pray amen and I thank you in advance Lord.

Thank you