Nobody is reading this thread right now.

csaaphill

Good and Faithful Servant
please watch all these especially the second one down it goes along with prophecy full one. Videos About Mind Control if your a prayer warrior even though we can't stop this nor should we please pray for those like myself who report this to people and not get killed I've loaded dozens of these v2k videos on here and some of you may just think he's nuts but I am not this is what is happening Our Govt is rouge but they hide in law and order crap to keep it hidden in plain site. Put on the full armor of Christ along with the cloak of revenge and pray that God comes and comes soon so these criminals who are doing this to us pay. Your all TI's Targeted individuals but some are less than others. I am big because I know the truths of these violations of not just man's ways but God's and this is your man of sin and perdition.
to those that I've conversed over this issue join that group they have a lawsuit or will have and are working to free us all of this tyranny now so please do so and pray pray pray

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Keep On Praying!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Why do people teach that Satan is in cahoots with God? No he's not or does he have to be. God can punish on his own he don't need Satan's help, so stop falling for that if your in trouble or some kind of thing it's because your being punished and it's Satan doing it nor does it mean God is...
Replies
Views
I bet you all there is to bet that this stuff is the mark of the beast of related Video link AI or artificial inteligence is related to all this stuff too. but TI's or targeted people are so because we don't cater to all this crap. I don't I wont cater to the NWO or all it 5g and or monitooring...
Replies
Views
Lord God in heaven protect me my mom and my wife and our cats and dogs from those around us that may try to do them or us harm. Gangstalkers trying to control me killed my dog I beleive I don't have the evidence for it but I know they did evil Sobs. I can't be controled nor will I fall into...
Replies
Views
Father I thank you and your son for all that he does. I thank you for your mercy and forgiveness in all sin and protections. I come to you humbled and a sinner and admit my faults but wicked people tear at me like lions wanting illegal revenge over something that either never happened, and they...
Replies
Views
I thank you Jesus that you've bound their hypnosis and mind control. I also thank you Jesus that the girl or boy whoever it is that whispers resisting or something other garbage they or he or she will be in federal prison soon! People don't know how advanced 5g makes v2k and gangstalking, but it...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom