Please thwart all attacks of the enemy ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please thwart all attacks of the enemy against our prayers, please help to make it to all important soon appointments and all goes well Lord heal and keep your enemies under our feet and those close

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking your divine intervention and protection. Lord, we ask that you would thwart all attacks of the enemy against their prayers. Your Word assures us that no weapon formed against us shall prosper , and we claim that promise over Anonymous's life.

Father, we lift up their upcoming important appointments to you. We ask for your guidance and favor, that they may be able to attend these appointments and that everything would go smoothly according to your perfect will. Lord, we trust in your provision and ask for your divine intervention in every aspect of these appointments.

We also pray for healing and protection, Lord. We ask that you would touch and heal any areas of their life that need your restoration. Your Word declares that you are the God who heals us , and we believe in your healing power. Keep your enemies under their feet, Lord, and grant them victory over any spiritual attacks or opposition they may face.

Father, we thank you for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your unfailing love and know that you are always with us. May your peace and presence surround Anonymous, giving them strength and assurance in every situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Healing of all pain and help to write this letter to the po on their lies against and blame for their subpar work and treatments against us Lord, help your will to be done here as you guide and direct us and favor us and close ones in all situations, thwart all evil again us, the battles are all...
Replies
Views
Heal us up and stop all attacks of your enemies, there was another power outage nearby and these people compensate for their damage, need your strength Lord and bless appointments with a clear mind. Amen
Replies
Views
Lord you bore all sickness and disease all this horrendous pain on the cross on Mt. Calvery and by your mighty healing stripes we are healed and all lungs and throat congestion colds cough sore throat allergies diabetes Stomach issues indigestion belch gastric bloat, Copd arthritis any Cancer...
Replies
Views
Had a strange dream of the power going off, don’t know if this was due to the predicted soon solar eclipse, prayers we are all prepared for this and our Lord coming so soon. Please Pray with us no more attacks of His enemies. For Vengeance is all Yours Lord and these workers are responsible to...
Replies
Views
No more Pain! Been under the weather and praying wisdom and guidance with all appointments soon and God’s healing virtues and safety for good and can remember all important Q and A’s with these providers soon. We Need Protection Favor strength wisdom guidance and justice to prevail with all...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom