Please Support Me With Your Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Please support me with your prayers! Lord heal completely my knees, teeth and eyes! Pray that the Lord will have mercy and grant me perfect health and that can be sustained and for God's glory! Thank you for praying with me! I really need!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Sunday (tomorrow) I have to open the church service. Please support me in prayer! May Heavenly Father help me to wake up on time and go to church early (at least 15 - 20 minutes before the service starts). Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me abundant wisdom, the guidance of the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
350
Hello everyone, Ive experienced several dark days in recent years. I’m asking for prayer support in the name of Jesus Christ. There are people who seek to drag me down and I can’t hold up against it. I don’t bother or disrupt anyone. Lord please fight my battles. I’m facing financial struggles...
Replies
5
Views
289
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY HEALTH AND MY EYESIGHT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. I AM SCARED. PLEASE SINCERRLY ASK GOD TO HEAL ME. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom