please support me in prayer with this I pray ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please support me in prayer with this I pray in Jesus name for all the make up companies in ###, ###, and ### to produce new amazing uplifting total transforming new foundations and tinted moisturizers that meets and fits all my needs desires exceeds my expectations I command this type kind of make up made produced on the shelves abundantly as soon as quickly as possible I pray breakthrough victory success with this Lord please give all these companies the wisdom desire right ingredients smell prayer but very important to me I need breakthrough I pray for this to happen soon I pray for my make up bag to be full soon possible with all the make I desire abundantly in Jesus name
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Sunday (tomorrow) I have to open the church service. Please support me in prayer! May Heavenly Father help me to wake up on time and go to church early (at least 15 - 20 minutes before the service starts). Let us pray that Heavenly Father will give me abundant wisdom, the guidance of the Holy...
Replies
8
Views
349
Hello everyone, Ive experienced several dark days in recent years. I’m asking for prayer support in the name of Jesus Christ. There are people who seek to drag me down and I can’t hold up against it. I don’t bother or disrupt anyone. Lord please fight my battles. I’m facing financial struggles...
Replies
5
Views
289
Please support me in prayer, because my neighbor who lives next to my house has always disturbed the peace of my family for more than ### years. Thanks ###
Replies
5
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom