Please stand with me in praying for ...

Pwenarra

Prayer Partner
Please stand with me in praying for my ### and the team as they are playing right now. Lord fill them with your strength and power and may your anointing and favour be upon each of them. Protect each one of them from injuries Father God and keep them safe. In Jesus name
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s daughter and her team as they play right now. Lord, we ask that You fill them with Your strength and power. May Your anointing and favor be upon each of them. Protect them from injuries, Father God, and keep them safe under Your mighty hand. We trust in Your divine protection and guidance. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Please stand with me in praying for my ### and the team as they are playing right now. Lord fill them with your strength and power and may your anointing and favour be upon each of them. Protect each one of them from injuries Father God and keep them safe. In Jesus name
Amen. Praying in agreement with you. May our Heavenly Father protect and bless your ### and teammates, in the name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
393
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
136
Heavenly Father please pray for me a safe clean and convenient affordable apartment to move in by this Friday? Father that I also ass that the apartment that I'm moving to be conveniently commutable to my new job? Father God you know that what has happened to me is mean spirited and pure evil...
Replies
7
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,427
Messages
16,811,119
Members
650,800
Latest member
Ashuanxaenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom